Are you a Software Engineer interested in joining our core R&D group to develop and enhance our proprietary rendering software (Glimpse); including our state-of-the-art rendering engine, shading system, and scene representation?
Animal Logic is currently looking for a variety of C++ Software Developers.
You will be working alongside some of the best artists and developers in the world applying your technical skills to create new tools and techniques for generating highly realistic imagery.
You may have a background in film, animation, television, visualization or games fields.
- Experience developing 3D rendering software using C++ in high performance computing environments
- Strong mathematical skills and familiarity with numerical methods, probability and statistics used for rendering such as Monte Carlo integration, importance sampling
- A talent and passion for optimisation and a working knowledge of efficient spatial data structures
- A thorough understanding of light transport and global illumination techniques
- You may have knowledge or experience developing shading or raytracing algorithms on massively parallel architectures such as GPUs.
- Working knowledge of shading technologies such as RSL, OSL, GLSL
- An ability to work in a challenging environment, take direction and possess good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- Willing to work in a production environment and collaborate with artistic staff
- An appreciation of design aesthetics is a plus
For more information on Glimpse: http://www.fxguide.com/featured/brick-by-brick-how-animal-logic-crafted-the-lego-movie/
If you are interested in applying for this position then please email email@example.com