We are currently looking for talented senior Lookdev/surfacing TD.
To be successful in this role, the following is required of all candidates:
- 10 year’s experience working on high quality texturing, shading and surfacing (preferably on photo realistic material)
- Strong production experience in Maya and experience in a modern ray-tracing software package
- Experience using 3D painting software such as ‘Mari’ and/or ‘Mud Box’
- Experience with Open Shading Language ( C++ is an advantage)
- Experience scripting in Python
- An interest and ability in lighting.
- A passion for making beautiful looking CG objects, creatures and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong technical and visual skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve