We are currently looking for Production Managers for our hybrid feature ‘Peter Rabbit’.
The Production Managers be responsible for the overall production management of the Visual Effects from plate turnover through to final delivery, including accountability for the master project schedule, production priorities, production reporting, crew and quota planning and projects.
To be successful in this role, the following is required of all candidates:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Production Management role
· At least 6 years’ experience working within a production team on Animated Features or VFX Features with CG characters; and other related environments will be taken into consideration
· Flexibility and an open mind, in order to optimize a strong partnership relationship with the senior Production and Creative Team
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strong analytical skills
· Exceptional and proven project management and organisational skills
· Proven experience in successfully managing large teams of people
· Experience with Microsoft Project
· Sincere enthusiasm for facilitating the work of artists in high pressure environments
· A passion for Animated Features and the teams who make them!