We are seeking Senior FX Artists to work on the LEGO ® Ninjago Movie start in March for a short term contract.
The following will be highly regarded:
- 6 + years production experience in television commercials, film or animated features.
- Experience using Houdini in a production environment
- Ability to develop complex rigid body, particle, smoke and water simulations in Houdini
- Experience developing procedural modeling and fx setups
- Ability to create and manipulate basic shaders
- Ability to develop FX techniques and simulation rigs to achieve and optimize looks
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
Please include in your reel examples of:
- Complex and problem solving FX shot work
- Houdini simulations
- Any digital assets and setups you've contributed to, created or developed yourself
- Any macro FX or miniature FX work a bonus!
Due to the start time frame we encourage people who are Australian citizens/PR or who are eligible for a Working Holiday Visa to apply.