Everything will be awesome when you’re part of the team! Animal Logic - the studio that brought you The LEGO Movie - is looking for a Department Assistant to join our global R&D team, based in our Vancouver studio.
The Animal Logic R&D team is responsible for developing innovative graphics tools in support of our animation productions. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, this role will provide support to the department in a very dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be assisting a department that is responsible for mission-critical tools used throughout the production pipeline.
- Responsible for calendar management, interacting with a local and global team of management, technical staff and coordinators
- Facilitate internal and external communication for the department
- Monitor support tickets ensuring adequate response times are adhered to and communication flow is maintained
- Coordinate global meetings and communicate meeting outcomes
- Manage timesheets & leave requests
- Work closely with technical leads and developers to gather and disseminate status and schedule information amongst the developers and internal clients
Sounds exciting, right? Now, if you have the experience and skills below too, you should get in touch and become one of the building blocks on our road to success in our Vancouver studio!
- 2+ years’ experience assisting a team or an office in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to communication and customer care
- Previous experience working with issue tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience working with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail