We are currently searching for a Production Assistant to join our Production Management team on The LEGO Movie Sequel! This role reports to the Production Manager; and provides support and assistance to the production team, liaises with Front of House and other support departments and provides general administrative help for the project.
This position will suit a person with a desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment who has strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily Calendar/Schedule management and maintenance
- General Production support
- Crew Database/email mailing list maintenance
- Meals/Catering wrangling when necessary
- Additional miscellaneous duties as needed
- Experience in a digital film, commercial or similar production environment, in a similar role is an advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office and database software
- Technical knowledge/experience of film formats, digital media and film techniques is an advantage
- Works well in a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take accurate notes.