We are currently looking for a Lighting TD to work on LEGO® 2.
The main duty of a Lighting TD will be to provide technical support to the lighting team, identify inefficiencies and troubleshoot lighting assets and tools. You will help leads and senior artists in mentoring/training other members of the team.
In coordination with the R&D department, CG Supervisors and Lighting TDs in both Sydney and Vancouver studio, you will develop scripts, tools and reports to simplify/streamline the workflow and improve computation performance. The Lighting TD will comply with the coding practices defined by the R&D department.
You may be required to undertake some shot lighting production work depending on production requirements.
Key requirements include:
- 3 years minimum working on feature animation or VFX projects in a similar role
- Production experience with path tracing renderers
- Look development experience
- Data analysis experience
- C++ and source control systems
- Shader or renderer coding experience a plus
- Experience in Python
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work within a strong team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills