Can’t get enough of LEGO ®?! We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join our team for a short contract to start in April! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZSYYiATFTI
If you have:
- 2 years or more Production Coordination experience working on Animated, VFX feature films, commercials or games;
- Technical knowledge/experience of film formats, digital media and film techniques; and
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office, and scheduling and database software; and experience working with highly creative and/or technical people,
Then we need you!
You will excel in this role, if you have:
- A sincere enthusiasm for facilitating the work of artists in high pressure environments
- A passion for Animated and/or VFX feature projects
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- An ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
Due to the length of contact and start date we are ideally looking for Australian citizens or permanent residents or candidates who are eligible for a work and holiday visa.