Project: LEGO® Ninjago
Contract: Short Contract (2-3 months)
We are currently looking for Animators to work on LEGO® Ninjago for a short contract.
The main duty of an Animator will be to produce high quality performance animation that is in line with the Director’s creative vision
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand the visual and stylistic requirements for the film and in consultation with your Lead and/or Supervisor, provide input into the procedures and techniques that will enable these to be met
- Adhere to deadlines and communicate with your lead and Production as required
- Help provide solutions to creative briefs through existing tools & processes
- Understand department pipeline including all assets and tools, and their purpose
- Become proficient with the departments propriety tools.
- Previous experience animating for feature films, VFX, TV series or games
- Previous working knowledge in animation techniques and a proficiency in 3d software packages, particularly Maya and/or XSI
- A recognized higher education qualification in animation, film or a related field
- Proven ability to produce feature film quality character animation in a range of styles
- Knowledge of traditional animation techniques and the principles of character performance