Project: LEGO® Ninjago
Contract: Short Contract (2-3 months)
We are currently looking for a Compositing Artist for a short contract for the LEGO® Ninjago movie!
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Lighting Supervisor, Compositing Supervisor to deliver final output which is in alignment with the director’s vision for the film.
- Clearly understand the creative requirements of a sequence and as part of the compositing team deliver these creative goals in a timely manner and to the highest standard.
- Aid in technical and creative solutions for shots during production
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compositor for visual effects films or high end television projects
- Outstanding production knowledge of Nuke
- A passion & infectious enthusiasm for creating outstanding visuals on an international stage
- Excellent ability to integrate 2d, 3d and live action elements
- Proven ability to follow an established look and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Experience with deep compositing is advantageous
- A good understanding of a range of supplementary software typically found in digital production such as Maya is desirable