Title: Continuous Quality Improvement Data Mgr
Location: Upper East Side
Org Unit: Academic Affairs
Work Days: Monday-Friday
Exemption Status: Exempt
Pay Grade: 07
Collects and manages all internal and external outcomes data related to Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) monitored elements, conducts data analysis, assists with data dissemination for both annual summary report and for any specific interval reports on areas of focus/improvement.
- Collects, analyzes, and disseminates internal and external data from multiple medical education offices.
- Works with Institutional Reporting Office to manage data needed for monitored elements, surveys and reports to ensure consistent nomenclature, attributes and data classifications; Manages all data updates/cleaning as required.
- Assists in the development of meaningful institutional glossary for education data, based on best practices outlined by AAMC.
- Coordinates with Institutional Reporting Office to analyze and disseminate education related information; Performs reviews and audits to ensure consistent data and reporting across internal and external platforms.
- Provides analytical and business modeling support for the department by developing custom reports and database queries used in modeling and forecasting. Uses numerical, interpretative and diagnostic skills to answer ad-hoc requests for information.
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources; reconciles conflicts and breaks out high-level information into details.
- Prepares data needed for accreditation-related surveys requested by Institutional Reporting Office for LCME, AAMC, and NYSED (LCME questionnaires, AAMC Longitudinal Statistics Summary Report, etc).
- Works directly with the Education Technology Group to develop the CQI outcomes dashboard; Responsible for the content, maintenance and visualization of dashboard data.
- Analyzes and disseminates other student-generated data.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
Approximately 4 years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis.
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that's committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Our doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Located in the heart of the Upper East Side's scientific corridor, Weill Cornell Medicine's powerful network of collaborators extends to its parent university Cornell University; to Qatar, where an international campus offers a U.S. medical degree; and to programs in Tanzania, Haiti, Brazil, Austria and Turkey. Our medical practices serve communities throughout New York City, and our faculty provide comprehensive care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we work together to treat each individual, not just their conditions or illnesses, as we strive to deliver the finest possible care for our patients - the center of everything we do. Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.