Title: Web Analyst
Location: Lower East Side; Midtown; Upper East Side; West Side
Org Unit: Patient Engagement Development
Work Days: No Selection
Exemption Status: Exempt
Pay Grade: 06
Oversees incidents and issues, escalating issues, and handling operations level initiatives for Weill Cornell Medicine patient centered web sites and applications.
- Control user access to PET supported systems and maintain all stakeholder communication channels.
- Create, maintain and distribute standard operations reports such as incident management tracking, web analytics, and defect tracking. Analyze data for system or user performance trends and opportunities that can add value to WCM, PET and our stakeholders
- Execute on standard operations work requests for all PET services, including WeillCornell.org content updates and profile management.
- Identify, verify, and escalate system defects, and collaborate with software developers to usher defects toward a successful resolution.
- Maintain a regular follow-up schedule with WCM and PO stakeholders to assess current and future needs, and perform content audits.
- Monitor incident and issue queues for PET supported services and applications, review and appropriately escalate tickets within PET, WebComm, or appropriate ITS or POIS teams as needed.
- Participate in change management coordination between web developers, designers, quality assurance, and support team members to test and validate website updates and software releases.
- Provide status reports and communication for all web site changes and software deployments to users of Patient Engagement supported web sites and applications.
- Stays current on the latest trends in web content management, web experience management, and social media for healthcare entities. Perform other duties as needed.
- Support and manage the internal and external knowledge bases for PET supported applications in collaboration with PET teams and other ITS and POIS partners as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
Experience working with Drupal or similar content management systems. Minimum 2 years of IT support experience
Experience supporting web site or application development teams.
Experience working with Jira, ServiceNow, or other issue or incident management tracking applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience creating and executing test plans.
- Experience working with Google Analytics or similar web analytics platforms.
- Experience working with reporting toolsets and analyzing and presenting data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in healthcare, higher education, or marketing.
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that's committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Our doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Located in the heart of the Upper East Side's scientific corridor, Weill Cornell Medicine's powerful network of collaborators extends to its parent university Cornell University; to Qatar, where an international campus offers a U.S. medical degree; and to programs in Tanzania, Haiti, Brazil, Austria and Turkey. Our medical practices serve communities throughout New York City, and our faculty provide comprehensive care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we work together to treat each individual, not just their conditions or illnesses, as we strive to deliver the finest possible care for our patients - the center of everything we do. Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.