Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for positively impacting the relative attributes to the account including customer satisfaction, NCV growth, share of wallet and the successful introduction of new solutions. Ultimately, this position owns the respective quota for his/her territory, product and/or account segment covered. This will be accomplished by gaining an understanding of the clients' business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which CA can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business over the phone. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the assigned account(s).
About the Digital Account Manager:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Identify and qualify new and expanded sales opportunities to determine their viability and alignment to the customer’s and CA’s business objectives
- Support company growth by meeting or exceeding revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Manage opportunities and transactions to ensure long-term stability and sustainability of book-of-business
- Manage, measure and accurately forecast financial outcomes
- Manage existing contracts
- Demonstrate intermediate proficiency in proposal development, negotiation and closing
- Effectively and compellingly communicate CA’s capabilities to address IT needs that support the customer’s business objectives
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for successfully building and maintaining professional relationships and above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards CA’s continued success. An ideal background will include:
- 5+ years of experience with business or inside sales with a proven track record or success in owning a quota, managing, growing, and closing transactions in enterprise accounts
- Domain Expertise: Possess advanced skills and knowledge of the Systems and Tools necessary to conduct your job effectively
- Systems & Tools Knowledge: Possessing the Skills and Knowledge to understand the systems and tools necessary to conduct your job effectively
- Prospecting: Advanced understanding of the process and skill of reaching out to potential customers with the goal of finding new business opportunities
- Presentation & Communication: Confident in using a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging and provocative manner and motivates the audience to take action.
- Demonstrate effective time management and organization skills.
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority on industry trends, competitive practice, issues, etc.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Our Islandia, NY campus offers several amenities, including:
• Gourmet cafeteria with wide selection of cuisine
• Montessori Child Development Center for children up to the age of six
• Banking services
• Fitness Center (state of the art facility complete with indoor full court basketball, indoor racquetball courts, cardio studio, outside running track, soccer fields, tennis courts)
• Concierge services (dry cleaning, package shipping, stamps and movie rentals)
• On-site chiropractor
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
To learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity, we welcome you to visit our web site at www.ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.