Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
This is a great opportunity to learn about Dolby Cinema, the premiere movie going experience at our global headquarters. Also, coordination of events for high profile internal and external clients, and the operations aspect of large scale art Installations.
- Assist in Dolby partner demonstrations at our Global Headquarters Cinema Lab
- Help coordinate large scale VIP events
- Assist with Studio, Academy and film festival screenings
- Assist with plans and reports
- Help coordinate the implementation of large scale art installations in the Dolby Gallery @ 1275 Market Street
- Assist with events hosted by business and community organizations related Dolby Laboratories
- Strong written communications skills
- Experience and/or coursework in events, communications, marketing, or media
- Comfort level with speaking to all levels of staff and management
- Interest in consumer technology and/or the entertainment industry including films and/or music a plus but not mandatory
- Extraordinarily organized
- Photoshop, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint proficiency
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Event Planning, or a related field; Recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply
- Must be available to work full-time Monday-Friday for 12 months between May/June 2019–May/June 2020 (some weekends may be required)
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.