Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
IT Infrastructure Applications group seeking a talented individual to be involved in the design & support of digital signs infrastructure, IT Service Management (ServiceNow), Microsoft Teams, and Box. The Intern will work with technical lead and business team to understand, create/modify specs, assist in gathering requirements, and perform testing to validate requirements of the software.
- Develop innovative solutions for business challenges or enabling new capabilities
- Prepare and maintain documents, flowcharts, and diagrams as needed to outline the systems intended functionality
- Work with existing teams to define/refine design
- Work closely with vendor and IT to define test plans, test cases, and test procedures to support validation requirements of the software
- Perform integration, system, and acceptance level testing
- Solid communication skills and willingness to work in a team environment a must
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, and motivated individual
- Analyze and solve technical problems by using problem-solving skills
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated, high energy and strong time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and team orientation
- Ability to take lead and drive for results
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Computer Systems or a related field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply
- Must be available to work full-time Monday - Friday for 3 months between May/June 2019 – Aug/Sept 2019
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.