Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
The Dolby Channel Sales Enablement Intern is accountable for providing various stakeholders including Service Provider Partners, Sales Development Partners and Dolby teams; the tools necessary to increase sales productivity, and drive revenue growth through shorter timelines. This position will be responsible for the collection and analysis of sales data and execute multiple sales engagement programs. This position supports key stakeholders requiring business savvy, relationship building, analytical skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Supporting in the design and development of Sales Enablement collateral for service partner sales teams, including playbooks, battle card and competitive comparisons
- Assisting in the sales process through data analysis; collecting and analyzing data from Service Provider Partner’s sales and pipeline reports
- Developing reporting and dashboards for senior sales management through SFDC
- Create sales presentations using PowerPoint or other software as needed for external partner sales management as well as internal sales management
- Manage the sales enablement content library and ensure all information is easy to find and readily accessible
- Organize and execute promotional materials and sales campaigns that drive Dolby’s ongoing visibility and mindshare with Service Provider Partner’s sales teams
- Assisting in new product launches including; guide product photo shoot in partnership with marketing, ensure the development of partner marketing collateral, the creation of online merchandising content and development of strategy for guiding customer’s purchase of complete portfolio
- Design and management of Dolby partner sales communications that ensures the timely sending of new sales content
- Respond and direct customer contact inquiries to appropriate Service partner resources or Dolby support
- Previous roles that defined and developed sales tools and training assets
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and design tools
- Experience adapting messaging to multiple audiences
- Knowledge and experience with consultative and sales process, value selling and hardware sales
- Demonstrated understanding of value selling
- Previous roles that entailed cross-functional teamwork
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work within various stakeholders in a simultaneous manner
- Working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or a related field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply
- Must be available to work full-time Monday - Friday between September 2019 – December 2019
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.