FIFA Ultimate Team is seeking an Associate Producer with console, mobile, or PC game development experience to join an established team of developers working on the biggest mode in the number one selling console title this year (FIFA 17). Experience in live services is an asset, but not a requirement. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team and help drive innovation and execution on one of our biggest titles in a beautiful studio.
The Role: Associate Producer
As an Associate Producer on the team you will be responsible for partnering with team leaders to help drive the creation, execution, and quality of features on a day to day basis. You’ll be involved in the development of all aspects of the game from the early concept stages through production and finaling and you’ll be the champion of the live services design and delivery.
At EA Vancouver, Producers are the bridge between the design team and project managers, effectively owning what features we build, ensuring they are at the right level of quality, and ultimately owning the final delivery to our players. You need to drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development process. You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
• Be a key member of the leadership team, directing the day-to-day development through production and the launch of the game and live service.
• Work with the Line Producer and design team to prioritize features and set quality targets.
• Manage and mitigate project risks over the course of development and execution of the live service.
• Be the voice of the players, and articulate clearly their expectations to the team.
• Work closely with production, art, design, and engineering leads to drive quality, communication and coordination.
• Work with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
• Work with art, engineering, QA and design teams to ensure the overall quality and timeliness of all deliverables and that deliverables are built to easily support a live service.
• Partner with central service teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and product analytics.
• An experienced producer with 4+ years of experience in a game production role
• Analytically minded, getting the data you need to support your ideas and drive your decisions.
• A passionate gamer who plays regularly and likes to share your gaming experiences with others. Being a fan of football and FIFA is a huge asset, but not a requirement.
• A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about what is required to build great features.
• Results oriented, able to easily distill down to what is most important, and create plans for removing obstacles and distractions.
• A skilled mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and align on objectives and solutions.
• Constantly out on the floor engaging with various members of the team to understand what is working, what is of concern, and what needs to be improved.
• A great communicator, both directly with the team building features and content, but also upward to leadership about status, risks, and challenges.
• A great teammate, someone who brings a positive attitude to the workplace... we make games after all!
What's In It For You?
FIFA is the biggest console title of 2017, and FIFA Ultimate Team is its most popular mode, driving industry leading player engagement. Using a football analogy, joining FUT is akin to transferring to one of the biggest clubs in the best league in the world, and is your chance to work and play with the best teammates and engage with one of the biggest fanbases in the world.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Contact me: Jesenka Duranovic, Recruiter, email@example.com; @jesenka088