Digital design guru, we’re looking for you! You possess a highly conceptual mind, a laser-focused UI ‘lens’ and the uncanny ability to think across multiple platforms (print, social, etc.). We are THE fastest growing seating brand in the industry and are just at the brink of birthing our digital brand personality/presence. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join our quickly growing team and really help shape a brand digitally from the ground up. We are looking for the right team player with serious design chops and insanely versatile skills—from creating a quick digital banner ad to crafting a disruptive e-commerce site experience to jumping in and helping with traditional print, too (brochures, ads, etc.).
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Develop thorough, realistic and responsive interactive designs that support organizational and client objectives
- Create inspiring, engaging and brand appropriate creative
- Produce web ready assets
- Highly detailed communication of design principles & direction, as well as design specifications to developers/engineers
- Communicate design intent and rationale to key stake holders
- Craft, maintain, and enforce the UI standards, documentation and digital style guides
- Collaborate with the team to create online campaigns
- Develop high level and/or detailed user scenarios, wireframes and prototypes
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Minimum of 5 years of web design (UI) experience in an agency or in house creative team
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Print design experience
- Experience in designing for multiple devices (tablets, web, desktop)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
- Wireframing experience
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
- Experience in SEO processes and strategies a plus
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.