The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, & documenting requirements; developing specifications & solutions for software projects with focus on Microfisft Dynamics AX
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- The Business Systems Analyst will define and document business processes, data maps, and consult with end users on requirements, functionality, & solutions; and specify system designs, data, workflow, & logical processes to meet project objectives. Other technology products in the scope of the project include SAP and Infor.
- This position will perform application configuration & management, customer relationship management, project coordination, and identify / evaluate / review new technologies for potential solutions; and will perform data extraction & analysis.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance by responding to inquiries from end-users and/or technical staff regarding application, system, & reporting issues, and train end-users and/or technical support staff on software application
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science.
- 5+ years of work experience, including support, analysis, & project implementation.
- Master’s degree
- Familiarity with ERP delivery methodology and tools including Sharepoint and preferably SureStep.
- Experienced in ERP implementation delivery with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with emphasis on Supply Chain Management processes (manufacturing, purchasing and planning).
- Possess excellent analytical skills in trouble shooting, problem solving, data extraction & analysis, & IT system comprehension; and should have excellent communication skills (able to explain business requirements to technical staff and technical solutions to non-technical business managers / staff).
- Ability to write / review / maintain documentation describing all elements of software & applications (including standards, functionality, logic, business processes, schematics, deployment & implementation procedures, work instructions, detailed technical tasks, requirements, and time estimates, & test plans).
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating(tm) and IDEON(tm) brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.