The Senior Systems Administrator will manage all server and networking activities. Responsibilities include maintenance and operation of IT Services to include e-mail, file and print services, data center operations, storage systems, WAN and LAN, network operations, Windows Server Operations and Business Applications.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Administration of Enterprise Server and Network Infrastructure.
- Maintain and support Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 including Active Directory, Exchange 2010 DAGs, SCCM, Lync/Skype for Business 2015, MSSQL Server, WSUS, DNS, DHCP
- Responsible for implementing and maintain all aspects of the network infrastructure (i.e. Racking/LAN/WAN/WLAN/MPLS/VoIP/VPN/Network Security) for multiple offices and colocation data centers.
- Conduct proof of concepts for emerging technologies and present to management staff recommendations and designs.
- Maintain telco and data circuit vendors for (PRI, MPLS, Internet, SIP)
- Document network architecture and topologies.
- Proactively monitor IT environment using existing tools.
- Drive and lead multiple projects in a fast pace environment.
- Respond and close IT incident tickets.
- Available for on-call 24/7 support as needed on rotation.
- Maintain Trend Micro Antivirus Suite
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 5+ years of equivalent work experience as a Systems or Network Administrator working with Windows-based servers and Cisco networking
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with Cisco LAN/WAN routing and switching.
- Routing protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco IOS and NX-OS
- Experience with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Experience with VMware vSphere 5 and 6
- CCNA certification highly preferred.
- Experience in a mid to large sized Enterprise.
- MCITP certification is desired.
- Network Security IPS, SourceFire
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, vCloud Air, Office 365
- Knowledge of Automation platforms like Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, CI
- Experience with Splunk
- Knowledge of web security appliances , web filters i.e. Barracuda, WebSense
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.