Help build and develop one of the best teams in the OC! At Exemplis, we are growing fast and have a very aggressive hiring plan. We are looking for a high-performing Director of Talent Acquisition & Onboarding to continue to find, onboard and retain the talent critical for our business success and sustaining our amazing culture.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Create and execute talent acquisition and onboarding strategies aligned with the Exemplis culture to meet aggressive hiring goals; proactively network and source talent.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation around our world-class hiring practices; execute strategies to improve hiring processes, build capabilities in in assessing culture fit / capability / skills & abilities
- Develop and lead our employer branding & talent segmentation strategies; identify and cultivate emerging and innovative strategies for recruiting new team members.
- Oversee the building and expansion of our new onboarding program designed to ensure new team members a set up for success as they enter our organization.
- Manage high profile relationships with the leadership to communicate recruiting strategy and support the executive recruiting process; partner with key partners outside the organization to fill critical leadership roles.
- Support the development of enhanced talent forecasting and proactive sourcing techniques
- Provide key metrics & reporting related to recruiting efforts including quality of hire and average cost per hire; manage vendor relationships and our preferred partners screening process and mitigate outside recruiter costs.
- Maintain expert knowledge of functional specialty by staying abreast of best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons.
- Coach and mentor a team of all-star recruiters.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or related field.
- 7+ progressive years of experience in full-life cycle recruiting
- 2+ years management experience
- Master’s degree in psychology, or MBA
- Broader experience in talent management strongly preferred
- Experience managing large-scale projects in recruiting and talent management
- Experience leveraging a range of technology, ATS and sourcing tools to drive results
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.