If you are a Rockstar at understanding, communicating and administering benefits, we need your talent! As the Benefit Specialist, you will play a key role in helping us develop and improve various Benefit processes and programs. You will also have the chance to evaluate existing plans, recognize gaps in our current offerings as well as identify opportunities for improvement.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Take care of the day-to-day administration of our employee benefit plans to ensure flawless delivery to our employees.
- Contribute to the creation of communication programs on existing and new benefit plans, including open enrollment presentations, new employee orientations, and on-going education.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on different benefits programs, including 401(k) and health & welfare programs.
- Develop and measure the success of the benefit plan using metrics and reporting.
- Work collaboratively with our benefit broker, carriers and other vendors.
- Contribute to the development and rollout of our new wellness initiative.
- Stay on top of benefits trend and perform external benchmarking studies on health & welfare programs; develops recommendations to improve the value of our benefits programs
- Assists in ongoing 401(k) administration and enrollment
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- BA/BS degree in related field from an accredited university.
- 2+ years’ experience in employee benefits with an emphasis in group health plans.
- Experience working with corporate compensation programs.
- Experience working with a self-insured plan.
- Adept with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in a professional environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with confidentiality.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating(tm) and IDEON(tm) brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.