Are you passionate about providing a great candidate experience? Do you enjoy developing and implementing world-class talent acquisition strategies? We are looking for an experienced recruiter to help meet the talent demands of our rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Provide an amazing candidate experience across the entire recruiting life-cycle for our executive level positions.
- Cultivate a passion for our business and our culture by partnering with leadership and the HR business partner team on human capital strategies and forecasting talent needs.
- Support the development and implementation of our employment branding and talent segmentation strategies.
- Contribute to our world-class processes and programs, innovate new recruiting strategies in-line with our culture and business objectives.
- Support a high-touch full life-cycle recruiting process; build and execute strategic and creative sourcing plans for active and passive candidates.
- Serve as the expert for executive recruiting, including work on continuous company and talent mapping in key tech areas for the company.
- Provide top-notch service to hiring managers, providing consultative advice, direction, and feedback throughout the interview and selection process.
- Continually contributing to the knowledge base of the group by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools/profiles.
- Promote the Exemplis brand and culture throughout the recruiting process.
- Mentor and coach junior recruiters.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university is required, or requisite experience
- 5+ years full life-cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years executive or technical recruiting experience
- Experience with SuccessFactors ATS a plus
- Experience building and leading recruiting programs strongly preferred
- Certification in Predictive Index and / or Pinsight
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Self-motivated and results oriented professional
Ability to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities, must be flexible and adaptable
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.