To provide customers with a service level that exceeds their expectations as it relates to fulfillment of inquiries, order placement assistance, terms and conditions questions, warranty and service needs and shipping and freight information.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Handle and take ownership of any inquiries and/or problems brought forward by an internal or external customer. In addition help resolve issues and ensure proper follow through of each item.
- Handle questions regarding pricing, lead-times and general terms and conditions.
- Process requests for customs, special handling and expedites.
- Execute policy as it relates to customs, TVR and Spec Fees.
- Understand and respond to questions regarding product capability and application.
- Provide necessary assistance on quality and warranty issues through identification, resolution and follow-up.
- Proofing customer’s acknowledgements for your assigned territory.
- Respond to all communications within a reasonable amount of time frame.
- Ensure that the necessary system improvements are being proposed. Alert IT with any system errors to avoid product holds or service failures.
- Continuously evaluate Customer Service’s processes and services to ensure that the most efficient methods are being used and that procedures are up to date and truly reflect the way we are operating.
- Assist with order entry, parts entry or literature fulfillment.
- Assist with front desk telephone coverage.
- Assist with administrative duties or projects to improve performance to the customer.
- Attend product and procedure training through SOI training sessions.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of work experience in customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent follow up and follow through.
- Detailed orientated and highly organized.
- Positive and welcoming attitude with a collaborative spirit.
- Capability to multi task and solutions orientated.
- High degree of self-initiative and adaptability.
- Embraces and thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.