Are you a quick learner who enjoys working with people, and looking to broaden your skills and abilities in an amazing HR team? Then this is a job for you! We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with a passion for people, a positive “can-do” attitude, and a strong bias towards action to support our company's brand new onboarding program.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Ensure a flawless on-boarding process for new team members; providing high-touch support from offer acceptance, through the onboarding program and through their first 90 days.
- Support the delivery of our onboarding program and ensuring all the logistical aspects of the program are attended to. Responsible for all logistical aspects of an event including but not limited to scheduling conference rooms; scheduling speakers, coordinating social mixers / events with leadership team members; and ordering food/snacks.
- Participate in the facilitation of new hire onboarding and providing back up for the trainer when needed.
- Manages scheduling of guest speakers and back up speakers for training events.
- Contributes to the ongoing development and enhancement of the onboarding programs.
- Supports in other areas of recruiting and talent developments, as well as provide support to the HR team as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with an emphasis in training, HR or project management.
- Familiarity with using ATS & LMS.
- Experience in HR, training or recruiting environment.
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.