Be the strategic channel marketing thought leader in our industry leading company! In this role, you will usher in the future of the Marketing organization, with a focus on the biggest vertical markets. You will have the opportunity to flex your collaborative muscles and build alignment with key vertical leaders, while creating and implementing high impact channel programs to facilitate double-digit revenue growth in each channel.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand near and long term channel marketing needs.
- Build a marketing strategy for high growth market segments (Healthcare, Higher Education, National Accounts and Government) to drive double-digit sales growth in each key vertical market.
- Create influential channel-focused marketing materials that drive brand and product awareness.
- Spearhead co-marketing opportunities and customized programs with key partners.
- Continually benchmark the industry channel marketing to uncover new opportunities.
- Develop analytical tools to monitor/track and analyze the effectiveness of programs to support reporting, strategy and decision-making.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Experience in a channel marketing role.
- Experience in a B2B manufacturing environment.
- Proven success in leading the creation and implementation of marketing plans.
- Supervisory experience (direct or indirect).
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presenter (internal meetings, customer meetings, etc.) with strong written and oral communication skills (emails, flyers, conference calls, etc.).
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.