What has great quality, exciting challenges and lots of growth? Our IT team! We are looking to add a Business Intelligence Technology Manager to our dynamic IT team who will be responsible for the hands-on management and support of existing Business Intelligence tools. Have you ever implemented a new technology or tool? In this role, you will be part of selecting new solutions/tools and will have an impact as an influencer in the implementation process within the data warehousing space! Acting as a thought leader and technology guru, you will bring your expertise and passion to our team and increase the organizations line of sight to its critical data.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Administer and maintain existing Data Warehouse for optimized data science thought leadership.
- Adapt the data warehouse solutions to the business needs as part of a new ERP implementation.
- Define roadmap, long range solution selection and design for products under the Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing umbrella.
- Work to identify and improve the reliability, security and effectiveness of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing IT solutions/services.
- Analyze, prioritize and deliver on business requirements driven by either new technology or new business requirements.
- Deliver hands-on support to resolve BI/DW issues.
- Execute, administer and communicate BI related IT policies, procedures, as well as best practices.
- Ensure BI/DW applications meet the needs of the business environment with a high degree of stability.
- Provide technical and collaborative project leadership for internal IT support team in the administration and day-to-day operational activities related to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Demonstrate project leadership for internal and organizational focused efforts, including development of project documentation within established processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with Management and Application Owners to facilitate project definitions, timelines, and deliverables.
- Deliver metrics and analysis to show quantity and quality of work.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years equivalent work experience and 2+ years of supervisory or thought leadership experience.
- 5+ years with Microsoft Analysis Services and Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL, SQL Cluster and Integration Services (SSIS).
- 5+ years with Data Warehouse design and management
- 5+ years Microsoft: Exchange and SharePoint experience up to and including 2012.
- Experience with data delivery and presentation tools (Tableau, Qlik and/or Power BI).
- Experience in a product oriented manufacturing industry.
- Solid understanding of IT operations, theories, principles, and practices as well as applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Adept at conducting research into IT operational issues, standards and products.
- Experience with ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred)
- Project management experience and strong focus on customer service.
- Aptitude to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating(tm) and IDEON(tm) brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.