Are you a champion for spectacular customer experience?! If so, we want you to join our team! At Exemplis, we strive to delight our customer every day and we have built a passionate team who takes customer experience to heart. We’re looking to add a customer experience leader that will build and develop the team to institutionalize a 5-star experience mindset and operation. As the Director, Client Services, you will “color outside the lines” with innovative ways of wowing customers to create long-lasting, healthy partnerships that continue building our client foundation.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Lead a team of 25 reports (3 directs, 22 indirect).
- Partner with the CX Training & Quality Manager to develop and coach team members to be ambassadors of excellence.
- Develop exclusive programs aiming at generating loyalty with our top 25 customers.
- Partner with Operations, Sales and Marketing to to design and implement cutting-edge services for our customers.
- Leverage technology to enhance the customer experience as well as the agents’ experience.
- Promote an atmosphere that allows your team to test the latest ideas before scaling to the entire department/organization.
- Gather customer insights to measure effectiveness of our programs & satisfaction level of our customers, anticipate future needs and share intelligence with other departments closing the improvement loop.
- Create strategies for Exemplis to be recognized as the industry leader in delivering consistent 5-star experiences.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer facing environment (sales, retail, hospitality).
- 5+ years’ experience in people leadership.
- Master’s Degree.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and/ or AX.
- Sales / retail / hospitality experience is a plus.
- Ability to transform creative thinking into strategic plan and to execute.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.