We are seeking hands-on Supervisor to manage 2nd shift warehouse operations! The Supervisor will be responsible for inventory control from receiving, storage, and the replenishment of materials at fast-pace manufacturing facility. The primary responsibilities include maintaining accurate inventory, training personnel, efficiently managing resources, and other administrative tasks with the goal of providing excellent service to internal customers in Operations, Procurement, and Transportation.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met throughout all warehouse processes.
- Maintain material integrity and inventory control throughout receiving and replenishment processes.
- Coordinate local and international transfers of material ensuring C-TPAT compliances at all points.
- Train and develop current and new team members; delegate daily task to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Conduct physical counts and necessary variance reconcilement to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Assist with the development and enforcement of inventory management and procedures including record keeping, SOPs, and cycle counts as necessary.
- Implement continuous improvement projects as requested.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years warehouse supervisory experience including inventory control
- Forklift Certified
- Bilingual Spanish
- Experience working with Continuous Improvement
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating(tm) and IDEON(tm) brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.