Explore one of the most exciting and diversified roles within the Marketing department, Product Marketing. You’ll be a key component in helping the Product Marketing Managers at Exemplis bring to market the best chairs in the industry. We guarantee you will have fun, you’ll develop both your right and left side of your brain, and you’ll learn key skills required to become a Product Manager.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Gather important technical information required for executing many product launch deliverables
- Enter technical specifications for new textile product developments into Excel
- Maintain the textile section in the showroom to ensure it is relevant and on trend
- Find and collect data for website expansions, marketing collateral developments, and visualization tools
- Track and analyze advertising campaigns
- Assist with other marketing tasks as necessary
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 2+ years of experience in a business setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Design, Finance or related field
- Additional experience in Textile/Fashion Merchandising, Product Development, Project Management, or Product Design
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.