Build for success as a Production Scheduler.
Our Production Scheduler executes within quick turnaround times across multiple plant operations (California and Mexico). Join the top seating manufacturing company in North America where unique challenges breaks the monotony of your day! Build networks with multiple departments to create efficient operation schedules to produce a high quality product, building organize and safe work environment, and maintain customer committed ship date.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Identify part constraints, assembly capacity, and operational waste to support operations in meeting customer order expectations.
- Support the team in meeting its key performance metrics and developing a department focused on operational excellence.
- Rescheduling of work orders based on new etas provided by various departments.
- Ability to create production schedules using Microsoft Dynamics AX
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 1+ years of supply chain/scheduling experience
- High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (e.g., complex formulas, lookups, pivot tables) and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system.
- Knowledge of manufacturing/scheduling processes..
- Bilingual - Spanish a plus.
- Manufacturing Certifications a plus, such as APIC Certification.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.