At Exemplis, our customer experience extends beyond making and shipping our chairs. The newly created Customer Experience Manager, After Sales Services position is for the ultimate champion of exceptional service who believes that our job doesn’t end when a chair arrives to a customer. The person in this role will take joy in small daily victories, demonstrate consistent empathy, critical decision making and outside the box thinking. They will also lead the team to consistently reach expectations of a 5-star organization and bring to life the Exemplis culture and values throughout the entire customer experience.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the After Sales Team.
- In partnership with our Manager of Training and Quality, develop and support implementation of the best practices of a 5-star organization.
- Build a high performing team that delivers effectively on company objectives of 5-star customer service.
- Train and retain team members that will embody the Exemplis culture and values.
- Coach team members to grow the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the CX career pathway by providing regular performance and development feedback based on metrics and shadowing sessions.
- Continually drive process improvements within the department.
- Recognize, reward and celebrate the success and accomplishment of team members. Implement Performance Improvement Plans or disciplinary actions to team members when needed.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly metrics to monitor team and individual performance. Implement CSAT and other VOC metrics.
- Assist team with escalated issues.
- Provide insight to CX VP on team’s performance as well as customers feedback on quality issues and overall experience
- Identify recurring issues preventing the team from delivering consistent 5-star service and partner with other departments to eradicate.
- Partner closely with Quality to identify any new issues and provide information to eradicate on going ones.
- Propose and implement additional services to customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Call center or customer service management position.
- Track record of managing highly effective teams and implementing companywide strategies.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM or equivalent and key elements that comprise the end-to-end customer Experience.
- Retail or hospitality experience a plus.
- After Sales/Quality experience a plus
- Working knowledge of the furniture industry.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.