If you are a Rockstar at customer service, problem solving, and organizational skills, we need your talent! As Contract Administrator, you will play a key role in managing existing contracts, obtaining new contracts and improving our contract management processes along the way. You will have the ability to interact with our customers to obtain new contracts, identify sales opportunities under existing contracts, as well as interact with internal business partners to help promote our contracts.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Keep contracts current; current pricing, all brands, all products.
- Communicate notices of price increases, product additions / deletions and other notifications in a timely manner.
- Assist with calculating contract fees, completing sales reports, reviewing teaming letters and source of supply letters.
- Work with the Senior Contracts Administrator and sales team with submission of all proposals.
- Research and benchmark contracts to provide us with competitive information to help drive overall business strategy.
- Identify and share sales opportunities under existing contracts with our dealers and sales representatives to obtain additional sales.
- Manage responses to GSA EBuy/FedBid.com requests, BPAs, RFP’s, and other business opportunity requests from our customers.
- Provide customer service by responding to e-mails, phone calls and other requests from our customers, dealers, and sales representatives.
- Update contract terms and other information on SharePoint.
- Update and track Marketing documents related to our contracts.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a customer service environment (corporate, retail, hospitality, restaurant, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Contract administration experience
- Office furniture dealer or manufacturer experience
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.