Are you obsessed with time? How about numbers? Do you have a clock collection that is only matched by your calculator collection? If this is you, you may wind up as our Payroll Specialist (see what we did there?) You’ll support the Payroll team in the processing of bi-weekly payroll for 700+ active and contracted employees utilizing ADP’s Workforce Now and Enterprise eTime. Processing includes day-to-day operations, time off requests, CA Labor and Wage analysis, missed punches, various adjustments, change of schedules, and attestations.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Assist the Payroll Supervisor with daily and weekly payroll processes for 700+ active and temporary employees
- Review daily exceptions and missing punches using Enterprise E-Time reports and resolve outstanding issues
- Calculate and analyze payroll adjustments, wage and overtime payments, vacation payouts, and terminations accurately and timely
- Process all vacation and sick day requests for Production team
- Review new hire employee documentation for accuracy
- Work with ADP/Enterprise E-Time client services to resolve payroll system issues
- Review bi-weekly attestation to make sure all employees approve and attest to the hours worked for all departments
- Walk the floor in Buena Park daily to resolve issues, and have communication with leads and supervisors
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 3+ years’ processing payroll in high volume hourly environment
- 2+ years’ experience with ADP
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory credit and criminal background check
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience with ADP’s Workforce Now and Enterprise eTime
- Processed payroll in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.