At Exemplis, we understand the value of impeccable customer service and for over 20 years we have been making our customers feel like part of our team. As our company continues to grow, we want to ensure our customer experience continues to be industry leading which is why we’re looking for a Director, Contact Center to be the customer advocate champion across the organization.
Reporting to the Vice President, Customer Experience you will drive the vision of the Contact Center to ensure it meets customer expectations and organization needs. In this role, you will also provide the leadership and management guidance to consistently reach 5-star service, evolve our operations for new and existing products as well as bring to life the Exemplis culture and values during the entire customer experience.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Oversee and elevate day-to-day operations of the call center. Manage and expand customer relationships.
- In partnership with our Director of Training and Quality, define and implement best practices of a 5-star organization.
- Mentor team members to grow the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the CX career pathway.
- Support the implementation of progressive quality programs and monitor performance to ensure we are delivering on our promise.
- Drive processes to identify and correct gaps in the customer experience based upon qualitative and quantitative customer feedback. Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment across the organization.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership to efficiently leverage the value of every contact and “wow” customers by embodying the company core values.
- Forecast and manage Contact Center budget; identify and assess future and current operational needs (staff, system…).
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- 10+ years’ experience in management.
- Track record of building and managing highly effective teams.
- Master’s Degree.
- Retail or hospitality experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of the furniture industry.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.