Start your career now and learn the ways of predicting the perfect manufacturing schedule.
Join the top seating manufacturing company in North America as the Exemplis Scheduling team builds efficient production schedules across multiple plant operations (California and Mexico) in a quick ship turnaround time. Learn lean concepts and top level manufacturing ideas to build a productive schedule. Work with multiple departments to maximize productivity, produce a quality product within a safe environment. These responsibilities play a meaningful role in assisting our high growth for the future.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Support Scheduling and Operations in building Production Schedules by:
- Printing Production Labels
- Rescheduling work orders based on confirm ETA
- Running timely reports on activities/status to internal customers.
- Support the team in meeting its key performance metrics and developing a department focused on operational excellence.
- Learn how to create production schedules using Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Cross train to ensure backup throughout the scheduling team.
- Adaptability to quickly changing demand and volumes to meet customer expectations.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in either Operations, Scheduling, Warehouse, or Supply Chain
- Knowledge of manufacturing functions
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system.
- Bilingual - Spanish a plus.
- Manufacturing Certifications a plus, such as APIC or Six Sigma.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.