If you are intensely passionate about streamlining, vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to make an impact to the bottom line - we want you on the Finance Team as our Cash Operations Specialist! You'll own the full cycle of accounts receivable payment functions. In addition, you will play a critical role in securing revenue by verifying and posting payment journals, resolving payment variances, keeping accurate cash receipt reporting & reconciling monthly transactions.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Cash Application: Apply payments made by customers to their accounts in Microsoft AX using customer provided payment remittance
- Payments Processing: Process payments made with electronic checks, credit cards, and live checks on JP Morgan Chase
- Cash Reconciliation: Reconcile monthly cash revenue at end of the month
- Cash Reporting: Maintain Excel spreadsheets, report cash that has been received from JP Morgan Chase, report daily cash to Executives
- Reviewing payments: Check and maintain payments made by customers
- Provides administrative support for the Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections functions.
- As a member of a cross-functional Accounts Receivable/Credit & Collections team, there will be opportunity for collaboration on ideas and solutions around continuous improvement.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of entry level Accounting experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices
- High level of speed & accuracy with keyboarding & ten-key applications
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) experience
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.