Do you live your life 280 characters at a time? Are subject lines, hashtags, emojis, and engagement rates part of your daily lexicon? If you can add results-driven, creative thinker to that list, you might be a perfect fit for our digital team!
We’re looking for a Digital Media Marketing Specialist to manage and grow our social and email properties. As a member of the digital team you will be tasked with amplifying our message by engaging and inspiring consumers, developing brand awareness, and building a loyal following of advocates across email and social platforms. Come #sitwithus as a digital team player!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Own execution of social media strategy against key initiatives, including community building, fan growth, brand awareness, influencer marketing and advocacy.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of social media strategy, including copywriting, scheduling, posting, and community management on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and other emerging social platforms.
- Act as a liaison and coordinate across departments to source and craft content into a cohesive story that is delivered across all digital channels.
- Use creative problem-solving skills to increase the brand’s social media following by 25%, across existing platforms, by the end of the year.
- Manage all facets of the email creation process: create and maintain the deployment calendar, customer segmentation, content, analytics tagging, pre-deployment testing, deployment, and post-campaign reporting.
- Evaluate new opportunities for customer segmentation and personalization to bring the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Build, monitor, and improve email marketing performance by combining audience, content, and automation strategy.
- Develop and manage nurture flows for prospects and customers across the customer lifecycle.
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize email, landing pages, forms and complete campaigns.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a social media or email marketing role.
- 2+ years of experience growing online communities and developing social media campaigns with a proven track record of results (please provide links to profiles as examples).
- 2+ years of experience building and launching email campaigns within an enterprise email platform (Marketo, Campaign Monitor, or SalesForce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget experience a plus).
- Experience with managing content development and publishing across social and email platforms.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.