The Trafficker knows every aspect of the Marketing/Creative team’s workflow and production processes and can be trusted to keep things moving under pressure and on tight deadlines. The Trafficker’s job demands organization, attention to detail, adaptability, and sometimes a diplomatic touch. The Trafficker gets things done. Their job is to stay on top of all of the pieces that make up any and all projects and campaigns, ensuring they stay on track at all times while raising red flags when things might fall behind.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Assign incoming work to the creative team while providing necessary information and scheduling for each request
- Adjust workflow/workload for the creatives as needed
- Maintain direct communication project requestors on the status of all projects
- Responsible for the miscellaneous day-to-day activities
- Overseeing the project workflow to ensure deliverables are produced with accuracy and on time
- Entering, updating and closing projects in project management system
- Ensure project deliverables and review process is managed with appropriate proofing and revisions
- Track and obtain necessary approvals
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 3+ years of experience as a traffic coordinator in marketing, creative or advertising
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- DAM experience (ingesting, tagging, renaming assets)
- Digital experience
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.