Are you a data guru in search of a chance to build an infrastructure for future growth? We’re looking for a savvy professional who doesn’t just want to “keep the lights on” and who is eager to introduce, implement and improve solutions. As the SQL Developer, you will design, develop, test and maintain reporting and analytic solutions. You will be an integral part of the IT applications team who works closely with the functional teams to produce the best possible solutions to support company’s business objectives.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Design, develop, test and maintain reporting and analytical solutions within the existing and future data warehouse and business intelligence environments.
- Work with project managers, business analysts, end users and the development team to create innovative solutions to business needs.
- Ensure implementation and development decisions are aligned with best practices and future view of the IT landscape.
- Identify and improve the reliability, security and effectiveness of IT applications, solutions and services.
- Contribute to problem resolution by giving hands-on support as needed.
- Collaborate with Management and Application Owners to facilitate project definitions, timelines, and deliverables.
- Participate in assigned cross functional teams as assigned.
- Research new technologies and tools respective of the business goals.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in T-SQL development and SQL Server 2008 – 2016.
- 3+ years of experience with SSIS
- 3+ years of experience with crystal report development.
- Experience in design and implementation of ETL processes to support data warehouse and data integrations.
- Hands-on performance tuning and troubleshooting experience involving data loads, stored procedures and data related issues.
- Experience with Power BI and other reporting tools.
- Business intelligence experience as well as data warehousing concepts, data modelling, design and implementation of data warehousing solutions.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX database design and table structures.
- Experience with creating technical/functional design documents.
- Experience in a product oriented manufacturing industry.
Check out what our Director, IT Applications has to say about his journey to Exemplis, his team and the future of Exemplis!
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.