Not only are you a master copywriter, you are a great creative mind with strategic muscle. If this is you, we’re looking for you. YOU have a proven track record as a marketing/creative writer who’s a self-starter with strong creative strategy skills and a positive, collaborative, can-do attitude. WE are a quickly growing company (the fastest growing in our industry, in fact!) with a great, friendly team on the Marketing and Creative side and a super-casual, laid back culture.
Because we are a B2B industry, we write and create marketing materials for multiple target audiences so you should know how to ask the right questions and switch gears quickly. Fantastic opportunity to keep our mojo going while growing your marketing/copywriting acumen because you’ll be touching almost every channel—digital (web, email, digital ads, social content, banners etc.), print (brochures, ads event invites, hangtags, etc.) and possibly some video. Some technical writing experience preferred but not required.
Reports in to the Creative Director and will work with designers, copywriters and partner with the Marketing Communications, Product Management and Digital Marketing teams.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Be a key player in strategizing and developing content online, print, email, social, etc.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies and concepts to achieve them
- Implements creative and copy voice direction before and during rounds of production
- Assist Creative team with ad hoc projects and requests
- Craft clear experiences online that drives engagement from our customers
- Push team towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Influence others in moving the brand’s creative forward
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Portfolio of work or writing samples demonstrating strong, clear and concise copy for headlines, product descriptions, taglines, etc.
- At least 5 years of solid, copywriting experience
- BA in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or a related field
- Online copy experience
• Brand and or campaign driven work
- Email experience a plus
- Social experience
- Agency work is also a plus
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.