The Business Systems Manager will be responsible from delivery and maintenance of IT solutions addressing organization’s needs to manage logistical and operational processes with efficiency and effectiveness. The solution portfolio will include ERP (Dynamics AX) and all third party applications addressing specific functions including planning, forecasting, shop floor automation and shipping. In this role, BSM will lead other teams or associates, provide thought leadership and guidance and manage day to day tasks.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Administer and maintain information technology application portfolio addressing requirements in procurement, logistics and manufacturing
- Applications include ERP (Dynamics AX) as the primary focus and other third party applications such as demand planning (john Galt), supply chain planning and execution (Ultriva), shop floor automation systems (MASS) and shipping applications (Mercury Gate)
- Manage and prioritize day-to-day execution of tasks related to projects and support requests ensuring on-time and quality delivery of the solutions.
- Define roadmap and long range solution selection and design for products impacting supply chain and operations.
- Contribute to problem resolution by giving hands-on support to on-going tasks.
- Execute, administer and communicate IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Provide technical and collaborative project leadership for Internal IT support team involved in the administration and day-to-day operational activities.
- Perform project leadership and management for internally and organizationally focused efforts, including development of project documentation within established processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with Management and Application Owners to facilitate project definitions, timelines, and deliverables.
- Develop and provide metrics and analysis to show quantity and quality of work.
- Participate in assigned cross functional teams as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience supporting, analyzing, and implementing IT projects as a business systems analyst or related occupation.
- Experience in ERP implementation delivery utilizing Dynamics AX or SAP or Oracle ERP with emphasis on Supply Chain Management processes (manufacturing, purchasing and planning)
- Familiarity with ERP delivery methodology and tools including Sharepoint or Surestep
- Experience writing/reviewing/maintaining documentation describing all elements of software & applications (including standards, functionality, logic, business processes, schematics, deployment & implementation procedures, work instructions, detailed technical tasks, requirements, and time estimates, & test plans).
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.