We are looking for a creative guru experienced in visual and video communications. Using innovative approaches to effective communicate ideas, stories and key messages, this position will perform a key role in our overall communications strategy.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Document a digital history of our company through the use of videos and visual communications (video, presentations, memes, etc).
- Translate strategic corporate communications into digestible video and other visual content.
- Experienced in the overall video development process – from script writing to full productions
- Create kick-a$$ presentations in support of our executive team and advise on effective communications techniques.
- Partner with Marketing Department on key brand messages and to ensure adherence to brand standards
- Collaborate with our culture team and others across the organization to capture the essence our culture for posterity (and of course, to have a little fun)
- Be an expert in our culture – develop internal communication products that will help us sustain and preserve our awesome team.
- Use employee and stakeholder feedback to continually raise the bar on our message and what works for messaging.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, production, marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ experience creating amazing content for another organization
- Effective organizational and project management skills
- Experience in diverse, creative writing, strong editing, design and layout capabilities, a basic understanding of website development and internet/intranet communications strongly preferred
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.