Are you up for the challenge of solving the puzzle of selling to the biggest companies in the world? We are looking for an experienced and highly driven National Accounts Manager for our Southern Region. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, as well as driving revenue for a number of major National accounts. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create and manage senior level customer relationships for these reputable and growing accounts. Reporting to the Vice President of National Accounts, we are seeking professionals with strong consultative account management skills. This position will require national travel, and you will be accountable for all activity within assigned accounts from developing sales strategies to integrating the company's brands into new and existing accounts.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Identify current solution standards, buying criteria, and the procurement process.
- Gain penetration into assigned National Accounts, and develop strategic action plans to establish the company as a preferred provider.
- Provide product training and education.
- Foster teamwork and alignment in accounts between dealers, marketing and all sales personnel.
- Recognize emerging needs in the defined account base.
- Create customer value with our solutions that help them meet their business objectives more effectively than the competition.
- Move each account through the 5 stage sales process to become a SOI customer.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Strategic sales experience with large corporate end users
- 5+ years of strong track record of success selling a solution in an account management role.
- Extensive experience with National Accounts within a B2B or B2C market.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 25%.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with National Accounts within a B2B and B2C market.
- Experience working in the furniture or seating industry is a plus.
- Preferably sales management experience and leading a sales team.
- Experience utilizing a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.