Seeking hands-on Cycle Counter to join our Warehouse Team. Cycle Counter will be responsible for inventory control from receiving, storage, and the replenishment of materials at fast-pace manufacturing facility. Provide excellent service to internal customers in Operations, Procurement, and Customer Experience.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Maintain accurate count of all inventory at all times with the goal of ensuring enough material is at hand to satisfy production schedules
- Verify physical inventory matches inventory reported in system and make any necessary adjustments to correct discrepancies
- Oversee Kanban cards process and consumption to current and new inventory
- Perform cycle-counts as requested by Procurement and Scheduling
- Conduct inventory audits on a regular schedule
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 1+ year warehouse inventory control experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fork Lift Driver certified . (Stand up, Sit Down, Cherry picker )
- Lift and carry up to 50lbs
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.