The Order Entry Representative is responsible for entering sales orders into the system in an accurate and timely manner. You'll be an integral part of ensuring 400+ orders per day are entered with a high level of urgency and accuracy. The team you’d join consists of individuals who thrive in a fast paced, metric driven environment for a make-to-order manufacturer of custom contract seating; and we're looking for another person who shares these passions! As an additional perk, we also offer pay-for-performance if you exceed your KPI goals.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Enter orders from 1st in queue system - minimum daily order requirement must be met.
- Responsible for processing and entering all sales orders accordingly. This includes entering GSA/State contract sales orders into government checklist when necessary.
- Assist Customer Support Representatives with proofing of acknowledgments.
- Running necessary Order Entry reports as required
- Matching acknowledgments to sales orders
- Alert both IT and Manager with all system errors, pricing errors, engineering errors, etc. to avoid product holds on incoming orders
- Assist in parts entry, literature fulfillment and other administrative duties to improve performance to the customer
- Clarify open issues such as pricing and missing order information
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 + years work experience in data entry
- Ability to pass assessment measuring typing speed and accuracy
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.