The Operations Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Operations department with a variety of administrative tasks. Key duties will include providing high-level, confidential administrative support, project-based activities, presentation development, correspondence, working with data/reporting, attending meetings and other project management duties as needed.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Coordinate internal and external high level meetings and conference calls (organize, take minutes, and follows up on actions).
- Manage calendars and coordinate travel and meeting arrangements.
- Organize and maintain corporate files, documents and records and coordinate with external parties on same (SharePoint user a plus)
- Create advanced PowerPoint presentations often on time-sensitive basis.
- Produce ad hoc business reports using data, narrative and graphic outputs.
- Prepare intermediate Excel spreadsheets and graphics.
- Process invoices and expense reports; follow up on invoices as needed.
- Conduct independent online research and data analysis.
- Perform a variety of project management administrative duties
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
Qualifications, Skills and Education
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative role supporting executives
• High school diploma
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Bi-lingual (Spanish)
• Expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, with ability to create professional presentations and spreadsheets
• Ability to work with data to develop spreadsheets and reports
• Detail oriented and effective in a fast-paced office environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Superior organization skills and track record of completing projects in a timely manner
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.