Do you enjoy wood working and want to earn a living in a fast paced manufacturing company? We’re looking for a qualified individual to operate wood working equipment for the manufacturing of laminate office furniture. The right candidate will work closely with team members to ensure production goals are met each day.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Operate equipment for manufacturing laminate table tops and storage cabinets – CNC router, edge banders, sliding table saw, case clamp, etc.
- With minimum supervision, set up equipment and tooling per job requirements and daily schedule.
- Effectively execute production schedule and ensure safety and quality standards are met at all times.
- Maintain equipment and production workspace in a clean and orderly manner in accordance to 5S standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High school diploma, trade school certification, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience operating a CNC machine in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Familiarity with CNC programming
- Understanding of 5S principals; Sort, Simplify, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain
- Experience working with wood and laminates
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.