The Sr. Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for providing in-depth analytical, planning, and financial expertise to the Supply Chain organization. You will be responsible for the analysis of actual results, preparation of monthly financial and operational forecasts and participating in the annual budgeting process for the entire Supply Chain group. Come help us support the supply chain team by performing core analysis, modeling and predictions on key performance indicators as well as effectively implementing strategies!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Develops decision support tools and financial models to analyze the cost/benefit of supply chain initiatives.
- Liaise and manage the communication with Finance as it relates to KPIs affecting Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory (ie. PPV, inventory, contribution margin)
- Monitors Supply Chain team against committed KPIs and guides the team’s actions towards improvement in identified areas of opportunity
- Assists in the development of Supply Chain departmental budgets and generates month-end variance analyzes reports to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, research, analyze and summarize financial and operational data
- Assist in the development of organization policies and procedures; conduct special financial/operational studies and cooperate with other departments in the preparation of cost studies
- Additional responsibilities include building complex financial models and assisting in negotiation analysis and deployment
- Tracks and reports Supply Chain cost savings initiatives related to indirect and direct spend.
- Builds total cost of ownership models for a variety of commodities, evaluates scenarios for multiple sourcing options.
- Develop and implement supply chain continuous improvement initiatives
- Build, improve, and maintain the Business Intelligence platform, including deployment of dashboards for each functional department within Supply Chain
- Provide process expertise and data analytics support for top strategic priorities set by supply chain leadership.
- Prepare well organized, easily understood reports, analysis, and summary of findings for use by management
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- BA/BS in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business/Supply Chain or related field.
- 5+ years in Supply Chain or related experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a Supply Chain Analyst or similar role
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities (Excel)
- Exceptional analytical abilities and verbal/written communication skills
- Sound understanding of key supply chain metrics – PPV, Inventory Turns, Cost of Goods Sold, Margin Contributions, E&O risk, etc.
- Master’s degree
- ERP system experience (ie SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, or other)
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or QlikView
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.