With over two decades of double digit growth we are now at another pivotal point in our 22-year journey. Demand for top talent has never been greater and our future success will be largely impacted by the caliber of talent we recruit and retain.
To fuel this growth, we are looking for a creative, business minded Talent Acquisition leader to design and implement innovative sourcing strategies and a best-in-class candidate experience that will leverage our unique values and California inspired brand to attract the next generation of talent.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will have ownership to design, drive, and execute these proven strategies and will be recognized by your ability to deliver a critical talent pipeline that meets our current and future talent goals and business objectives.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Own all aspects of executive recruitment including: targeted sourcing, candidate outreach, scheduling, assessment/selection, negotiation and pre-boarding.
- Upscale the current talent sourcing capability for identifying passive talent through advanced sourcing techniques (e.g., cold calling, niche job boards, data mining, direct research, social media, networking and referrals).
- Partner closely with the senior leadership team to proactively understand current talent needs, organization strategy, and anticipate future hiring demands by proactive development of targeted talent pools.
- Drive adoption of (in partnership with Training & Development) consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality.
- Build and foster a recruiting culture where every manager and employee is a recruiter.
- Implement a high-touch candidate-centric approach that is authentic, personalized and aligned with both our core values and brand promise.
- Partner with Talent leadership and Marketing to identify and execute innovative employer branding and talent segmentation strategies to ensure we can engage and close the best candidates.
- Serve as a company ambassador to promote Exemplis as a top employment destination by clearly articulating our value proposition in a highly competitive market.
- Oversee university relations and summer technical internship program.
- Develop and implement effective recruiting metrics to monitor the success of the recruiting strategy.
- Develop annual budget for Talent Acquisition function, monitor expenses, and ensure that the function operates within budget.
- Responsible for management of all vendors in Talent Acquisition (systems, recruiting solutions, agencies and services) which includes but is not limited to monitoring contractual agreements, managing relationships and problem resolution.
- Ensure hiring actions maintain accordance with documented processes including OFCCP compliance requirements.
- Manage and develop a talent acquisition staff of two recruiters.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or the equivalent in experience
- Minimum 7 years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience within a search firm or in-house corporate environment
- Minimum 2-year track record successfully sourcing talent for technical and/or executive level roles
- Previous experience leading and mentoring others to drive high performance
- Knowledge of OFCCP rules and regulations
- Retained search firm experience
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing a team of direct reports
- Strong experience and/or an aptitude for current recruiting technologies, internet sourcing tools and candidate experience strategies
- Experience developing and implementing an employment brand strategy
- Familiarity with SuccessFactors ATS
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.